A New Digital Landscape
Virtual First Care For COPD
Spire Health Virtual Care
Combining the power of preventative technology with clinical expertise to identify and address risk earlier.
Proven To Impact Care
Less Hospital Visits. Better Quality of Life. Reduce Cost.
of escalations resulted in clinical intervention
reduction in 12 month all-cause hospitalizations
up to $10,000 annual savings per member
The Future of Care from the comfort of Home
How Does It Work?
Comprehensive and scalable platform to remotely identify, recruit and manage patients 7 days a week.
Phone based outreach and enrollment
Patient set up in home
Monitoring 7 days per week and regular calls from Spire Clinical Staff
When sensors detect risk Spire clinical staff
High risk patients are referred to medical team
Why Spire Health?
America’s Leading Provider of Virtual First Care Services for COPD Patients.
- 100% passive sensor technology proven to drive long-term engagement
- Patient-specific algorithm proven to identify risk early
- Centralized process to identify, contact and consent patients
- Monitoring team of clinicians licensed across the United States
Patients Love It
- Patients Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 85
- 87% of patients stay on the service for< 6 months
We'll Share The Risk
- Flexible contracting models
- Payment for performance
To learn how the Spire RPM service can benefit your practice Contact Us